The Endo Starter Kit: An exceptional pair of diagnostic devices that
help identify and treat endodontic symptoms with ease and precision
The Endo Starter Kit
includes the Digitest™ II Pulp Vitality Tester
and the Foramatron® Apex Locator
. The Digitest is unlike traditional electric pulp testers, which produce a current with a continuous waveform that gets bigger as the power is increased. This causes the A-delta fibers at the PDJ to react and triggers a pain-induced response from the patient. Instead, the Digitest uses a pulsed waveform to target the large diameter nerve fibers at the pulp-dentin interface. This unique sensation allows your patient to feel the stimulus without coming close to their pain threshold for an exact and—more importantly—safe recording. Simple push-button activation, three rates of stimulus increase and a large, digital readout of the recording make the Digitest a very handy device for your operatory.
If a root canal is indicated, use the Foramatron Apex Locator to accurately locate the tooth’s anatomical apex for precise gutta percha placement. Rather than place a root canal file in the canal and take an x-ray to determine an approximate depth, the Foramatron uses high- and low-frequency bands to pinpoint the location of the apical constriction (even in contaminated canals). An easy-to-read graphic display and four distinct audio signals will help guide your progress down the canal. With this data, accurate placement of the gutta percha is all but certain.
Digitest™ Pulp Vitality Tester
Lets you easily determine a tooth’s vitality in a few painless seconds.
Foramatron® Apex Locator
- Simple push-button control activates a gentle, pulsed stimulus that gets increased at a constant, pre-selected rate (slow - medium - fast) by a microprocessor.
- Pulsed waveform generates a response from the large diameter nerve fibers at the pulp-dentin interface, so the patient feels the stimulus before it causes pain.
- Easy-to-read numerical readout displays recording for 5 seconds then turns the device off to save its battery.
- Optional precision tips allow access to facial or lingual root surfaces below crown margins; super-thin probes test the vitality of crowned teeth.
- Easily replaceable 9V battery is included.
- Five-year warranty.
Helps you pinpoint the anatomical apex of a prepared canal in seconds . . . even those contaminated with sodium hypochlorite, anesthetic solution, blood, etc.
- Uses high- and low-frequency bands to lead you to the exact location of the apical constriction for safe, accurate placement of the gutta percha.
- 10 colored lights and 4 audio signals guide your progress down the canal.
- Compact design doesn’t take up valuable counter space.
- Cables are conveniently detachable and autoclavable.
- A replaceable 9V battery comes included.
- Five-year warranty.