Parkell’s Perio Starter Kit: The Tools You can Rely Upon for
All of Your Prophylactic and Therapeutic Scaling Cases
The Perio Starter Kit includes the TurboSENSOR. Its intuitive circuitry adjusts the unit’s operating frequency to match the 25K or 30K insert that you’ve put in, multiple scaling modes and options, foot-controlled power adjustment capability, and convenient portability. Also included in the kit is the Three-Insert Perio Pak. You’ll get the popular Burnett™ Power-Tip to smooth overhangs and remove stubborn cements, Universal Insert for standard root debridement and Straight Perio Insert to access narrow regions of the mouth. All three inserts come in stainless steel, one-piece grips that won’t crack or leak, and ensure greater durability.
Both the TurboSENSOR and Perio Pak are complemented by the included Periosonic Multi-Fluid Irrigator Model “W”. The Periosonic transforms your scaler into an advanced antimicrobial delivery system by directly connecting to the scaler itself to allow you to perform oral lavage of the periodontal pockets with your choice of irrigant, whether it’s medicinal or water. The Model “W”, specifically, is an upgraded version from the basic Periosonic Irrigator, and allows you to use your operatory’s water line for routine scaling, too.
The TurboSENSOR Magnetostrictive Scaler and Periosonic Multi-Fluid Irrigator Model “W”both come with a 90-day risk-free trial.*
TurboSENSOR Magnetostrictive Scaler
The compact TurboSENSOR Magnetostrictive Scaler is fully equipped with intuitive circuitry, multiple power settings and a ton of extra features to make your everyday scaling appointments completely hassle-free:
- The unit recognizes whether you’ve put in a 25K or 30K insert and automatically switches its operating frequency to match.
- Multiple power options are available, from the lower “perio” mode that’s perfect for subgingival cleaning to higher settings for extreme calculus blasting, and everything in between.
- Foot pedal allows convenient hands-free power adjustments and also provides you with instant turbo-power boosts.
- Two long-lasting, fully autoclavable handpiece sheaths made of high-temperature resin are included.
- Your unit will come with an external water filter to prevent clogs and dripping.
- Compact and lightweight, the TurboSENSOR is easily portable when traveling between appointments.
- Five-year power-unit warranty.
Periosonic Multi-Fluid Irrigator Model “W”
Parkell’s Periosonic Multi-Fluid Irrigator Model “W” transforms your otherwise normal ultrasonic scaler into a sophisticated antimicrobial delivery unit:
- Flood deep periodontal pockets with your choice of irrigant(s) at the same time you ultrasonically debride the root.
- Uses water, chlorhexidine, sodium fluoride, mouthwash, and other irrigants.
- The Model "W" provides the additional option of hooking up to your operatory water line for routine scaling.
- Go between medicaments, or bypass the bottles and use your office water supply instead, with the flip of a switch.
- Comes with a one-year warranty.
Three-Insert Perio Pak
The Burnett Power-Tip has a broad stroke, and its mass is greater along the working portion of the tip than most standard inserts for increased power delivery. Slim design and thin neck allow you to get into deep pockets and also access the narrow regions of the mouth area:
- 70% more power than standard Universal and Perio inserts.
- Long, slim design allows it to get into deep pockets and narrow spaces.
- One-piece, stainless steel grip for added durability.
- Comes in your choice of 25K or 30K autoclavable insert.
Universal-Internal Water Insert
Great for safe use on most standard debridement procedures, the Universal Insert is fully autoclavable and comes as a stainless steel, one-piece grip for long-lasting use:
- Excellent choice for standard root debridement procedures.
- Durable, continuous bend.
- One-piece, stainless steel grip won’t crack or leak.
- Choice of 25K or 30K autoclavable insert.
Straight Perio-Internal Water Insert
Fully autoclavable, the Straight Perio Insert gets to the mouth’s hardest-to-reach areas. Just like the other inserts, it also comes in a stainless steel, one-piece grip:
- Long, slim design easily accesses the narrowest spaces.
- Durable bend design.
- Stainless steel, one-piece grip for improved strength and stability.
- Your choice of an autoclavable 25K or 30K insert.